Monday, January 17, 2011

Not-so-Famous First Words

After much name deliberation, trying to get as much of me as was humanly possible into three words, I settled upon "Left Write Cleft". Why? Because I'm left handed, a writer, and I have a cleft on my chin. See, I'm cool like that.

To introduce myself, I'm an engineer by qualification, a travel-writer by occupation; a football junkie and wordplay fanatic; a geek and a daydreamer.

This particular piece of internet space will revolve around a mixture of travel, food, alternative culture, and other such fun things. A far cry from my usual litany of satire and cynicism, but you have to grow up sometime, right?

I will (hopefully) update this blog at least once a week, so do subscribe if you like what you read, and feel free to comment, critique, or (dare I say it?) compliment, as you see fit.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment